Wednesday, July 29, 2015

NEW PRODUCTS!

It's so crazy to think that summer is almost over! It feels like it just started!!
I still have so much binge watching to do on netflix! eeek!

Well, I am happy to say that I have finished three projects that I have been wanting to make for a while. It's a math center game I created called PLACE VALUE PIZZA FACTORY. I plan on making more, but I have started with these three. They are for fourth grade, so that I can use them in my classroom this year. I will see about making some for other grades though!
It's a very cute concept where students get to put on their imaginary chef hats and "build" their own pizza. I've had a very similar product in my TPT store that has done really well and I've gotten positive feedback from, so I decided to make these with pretty much the same concept. I can't wait to try the out with my students!

Here's how they are played!




If you'd like to check them out head on over to my TPT store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment