Tuesday, December 15, 2015

FREE December Desktop Wallpaper

Howdy! It's been a little while since I have posted something on my blog and I needed to change that! I was inspired to create a new desktop wallpaper and I wanted to share it with you all. I know December is half way over... but it's never too late to enjoy a free festive background!!! #celebratelife I would LOVE to see how your work space looks with this desktop wallpaper! Use the hashtag #classroomtopia to share! ALSO - this weekend I will be announcing a BIG giveaway on my instagram that will include one of my NEW weekly planners so stay tuned!!! I will periscope the inside of the planner on Dec 21st at 7PM CST, be sure to add me and join me to check it out!!!



Merry Christmas everyone! 


Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment