Sunday, August 16, 2015

Friendship Friday's - What Does your Classroom Look Like Right Now?

HEY EVERYONE!

I am SOOO sorry that this is THREE days late! We had a family emergency where we had to leave town for a few days and I am just now getting back to reality and back to school mode.

This is our second edition of Friendship Fridays! I wasn't able to really promote this weeks blog post, so maybe that is why we only have 1 friend to showcase this Friday! It's okay though! We are all super busy, so I totally understand. :)

This weeks topic was "What my classroom looks like RIGHT NOW!" 


To participate, Please:

Please follow her on her INSTAGRAM and HER BLOG


Next friendship Friday will be in two weeks. 8/28/2015 and the topic is 

"My favorite Ice-breaker Activities for Back 2 School!"


This is open to anyone! If you'd like to join us please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment