Thursday, August 6, 2015

FRIENDSHIP FRIDAYS KICKOFF

HOWDY EVERYONE!

Welcome to our first edition of "Friendship Fridays!!!" This first one is to introduce ourselves to our new friends. As we move on, we will have new topics each week. The new topic is listed at the bottom of this post. 

To participate, Please:



Thank you for participating and Here We Go!

CLICK ON Each logo to go to their Blog!


Please follow her on her INSTAGRAM and HER BLOG


Please Follow his BLOG and his TPT store 
She would like to be followed on her class Facebook page HERE


Thank you all VERY MUCH for participating! 
If you would like to participate in NEXT WEEKS "FF" please email me the link to your post
to classroomtopia@gmail.com 

Next weeks topic is "What My classroom looks like right now!"

If you have already made a blog post with your finished classroom then you are ahead of the game! Just send me the link! BUT - remember to please post two links that you would like others to follow. (remember that there may be new friends who didn't get to follow previously)
This is open to anyone! If you'd like to join us please do!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up straight to my About Me page... don't know where my head was that I didn't do a seperate post. Goodness!

      Thanks again for your wonderful idea and thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    2. Thank you SO much! I really had fun putting it together! and that's no problem! I actually really enjoyed reading the "About Me" page that you had already created and wanted to share THAT with everyone! I really am looking forward to reading more of your posts and learning from you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing this! I'm enjoying reading other's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I got the link right for the classroom link up. I have it scheduled to post Friday! Thanks again!
    http://teachingwithmommarmstrong.blogspot.com/2015/08/classroom-link-up-with-mr-c-and.htm

    ReplyDelete