Tuesday, August 11, 2015

One thing I ♥ about my classroom LOVE LINKY

Hey Bloggersphere!

How has your week been going? Are you super stressed like me? haha
I am joining my sweet gal pals from Journey Through Elementary this week in their classroom love linky! You can be a part of this too!!! Head over to their blog and check it out! :)



So... There are SO many things that I absolutely LOVE about my classroom this year... but I have to say that my absolute favorite thing is that I will be Co-Teaching this year!!! Our campus is adding fifth grade this school year and because we are already bursting at the seams with no space, all of the bilingual teachers will be co-teaching this year! That means that we will have 24 students and two teachers in one room!! I get along very well with my co-teacher, so I think we are going to have a BLAST this year.

Have any of you done co-teaching before and shared a classroom? Do you have any advice?

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastico day!

Mr. C.
#classroomlovelinky

2 comments:

  1. I love co-teaching! I have one section I get to co-teach and it is truly a blessing having the extra help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Co-teaching will be so fun! Thanks for Linking up.

    ReplyDelete